Duke Energy Convention Center
525 Elm St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
The annual One Water Conference moves to a different region of the state every year. In 2021, we are excited to be at the Duke Energy Center in beautiful Cincinnati, Ohio. With more than 1,400 attendees expected, this is a can‘t miss event!
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
151 West Fifth Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Group Rate: $185/night
(5/20/21 - 7/9/21)
|Member 10x10 Standard* Booth||$995||$1,145||Not available|
|Nonmember 10x10 Standard* Booth||$1,295||$1,445|
|Member 20x10 Heavy Equipment Booth||$1,695||$1,945|
|Nonmember 20x10 Heavy Equipment Booth||$2,195||$2,445|
Each Additional Booth Attendee
|Listing in Exhibitor Passport||$250||Not available|
*Premium booth space available for additional $150
Your Standard Exhibit Booth will Include:
One full conference registration for primary exhibitor
Draped and skirted table (6')
Here are some special items to note before you register:
Terms and Conditions:
1. No part of your exhibit may extend out of your 10' x 10' space or large equipment space.
2. No loud music may come from your exhibit that distracts from others booths.
3. Your exhibit must remain up during exhibit hall hours and be staffed.
4. No part of your exhibit can be used to distract from others exhibits.
5. All exhibit personnel must be registered and wear their name badge.
6. Exhibitor services information will be available closer to the conference.
7. Any additional furnishings or services outside of those mentioned above must be directly contracted with the show decorator. Any additional charges are the sole responsibility of the exhibiting company including drayage. This includes WiFi, water, and electric.
8. No access will be available to the exhibit hall prior to Monday, July 26th. Exact access hours will be published prior to the conference.
9. One Water is not responsible for any property loss associated with your exhibit.
10. No outside food or drink may be distributed from your booth. All food and drink for attendees must be contracted through Duke Energy Convention Center.
11. Exhibit personnel may not enter another exhibitor's booth space without obtaining permission. At no time may anyone enter an unstaffed booth of another exhibitor.
12. Cancellations must be received by May 31st, 2021 in order to be eligible for a refund minus applicable credit card fees. Any cancellations after May 31st, 2021 or no shows will not be eligible for a refund.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your question is not answered below.
We will be following all CDC and state guidelines regarding COVID-19 which may include masks, social distancing, and any other safety measures. Every registrant for this event must agree to follow these guidelines.
We need a name for each booth. Please register with the person you think will be attending. Substitutions can be made by emailing email@example.com by July 9th, 2021. After July 9, substitutions will need to take place onsite and will involve significant wait times.
It‘s guaranteed booth traffic! The Exhibitor Passport is a Bingo Card that will be included in each attendee‘s registration packet. The exhibitor will receive a stamp to mark their space off the card once the attendee has visited your booth. Completed cards can be entered to win one large prize and several small prizes.
Our service provider will email registered attendees a few months before the show with a detailed packet including all options and prices for ordering. You will be able to order any additional services at this time.
A heavy equipment booth is a 20 ft. x 10 ft. space that is completely open, no table, no draping, to allow for heavy equipment to be brought in. Bringing in heavy equipment will incur additional costs and will need to be purchased through our service provider.
Yes! The main exhibitor will have access to technical sessions with their badge. If your additional booth attendees would like to attend a session they should instead register as an attendee.
We will have engineers, operators, regulatory, manufacturer‘s reps, and laboratory professionals from all aspects of the water and wastewater industry.
An attendee list containing names and companies will be available to registered exhibitors after registration closes on July 9, 2021. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a list.
One Water is a joint effort between OWEA and OAWWA and replaces both organizations' seperate conferences.
Please view our Sponsorship Webpage
or call 614.488.5800.
We encourage you to purchase additional event tickets ahead of time through your conference registration. If you need to add tickets after you have registered, but before July 9th, 2021, you can contact the office to add them for you. Tickets can also be purchased at the registration desk during the conference but could involve significant wait times.
No. Substitutions are welcomed without penalty. Written substitution must be submitted by the original registrant by July 9th, 2021 in order to be processed before the conference. Substitutions needed after July 9th must be done onsite. Partial substitutions are not allowed. Registrants must transfer their entire registration to a new person, not just a portion.
One Water can accept VISA, MasterCard, Discovercard, and American Express credit cards payments
One Water can accept company, personal and travelers checks payable in US dollars, to "One Water"
Cash is accepted onsite only
One Water's Exhibitor Refund Policy
Cancellations must be received by May 31st, 2021 in order to be eligible for a refund minus applicable credit card fees. Any cancellations after May 31st, 2021 or no shows will not be eligible for a refund.
Registration will open at 7 AM Monday - Thursday.
Our headquarters hotel is the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. You can book here to get the $185/night group rate.
Early bird pricing ends at midnight on May 19th, 2021. At 12:01 on May 20th, 2021 late pricing begins. There are no exceptions.
Golf will take place at Kenton County Golf Course.
Casual to business casual is acceptable. Please keep in mind that the temperature can fluctuate from room to room, so dressing in layers is a good option.
Casual attire is acceptable.
Business casual attire is acceptable. The event is not formal.
We strive to provide diverse food options at each meal and will have vegetarian options available.
Our Call for Abstracts ended on January 31, 2021. Please keep an eye on your email in the fall of 2021 for the 2022 One Water Call for Abstracts.
|Monday July 26th|
|9:00 AM||4:00 PM||Golf Outing|
|12:00 PM||5:00 PM||Exhibitor Registration & Set-Up|
|6:00 PM||9:00 PM||Welcome Event|
|Tuesday July 27th|
|7:00 AM||9:00 AM||Exhibitor Registration & Set-Up|
|8:00 AM||10:00 AM||Kickoff Breakfast & Keynote|
|10:00 AM||5:00 PM||Exhibits Open|
|12:30 PM||2:00 PM||General Lunch|
|4:30 PM||6:00 PM||Exhibit Hall Mixer|
|7:00 PM||11:00 PM||Meet & Greet|
|Wednesday July 28|
|7:00 AM||8:00 AM||General Breakfast|
|10:00 AM||2:00 PM||Exhibits Open|
|12:30 PM||2:30 PM||General Lunch|
|6:30 PM||9:30 PM||Networking Event|
A complete conference schedule can be seen under the Attend tab.