One Water On Demand
November 1-15, 2023
Do you have a presentation that is applicable to both a water and water audience? Do you want to reach more than 150 industry professionals without leaving your office? Would you like to present but need flexibility concerning when?
Now is the time to submit your abstract for our upcoming One Water On Demand, to be available November 1-15. This event offers attendees the ultimate opportunity to make professional development work on their schedule. Attendees can log on ANYTIME from November 1-15 to earn up to nine contact/professional development hours. Chosen presenters will record their presentations either with One Water staff or on their own.
Presentation Requirements and Details
- Presenters must be willing to present virtually – this Call is only for the On-Demand One Water Conference.
- Presentations must be 45 minutes long (this is critical due to contact hour requirements). Since this is an on demand session, there is no Q&A so the presentation must run at least 42 minutes but no more than 45 minutes.
- Only presentations that are applicable to both water and wastewater treatment will be considered.
- Only presentations that are eligible for OM hours from the Ohio EPA will be considered. This means the presentation must directly relate to operators and their jobs.
- Presentations must be pre-recorded by October 16, 2023.
- Presenters must be willing to provide four multiple choice questions that may be used by One Water to gauge attendee comprehension per Ohio EPA requirements.
- Abstracts selected for the in person conference, August 21-24, 2023, will not be considered
Presentations MUST apply to both water and wastewater to be considered. Presentations that have previously been accepted for the August 21-24 One Water Conference will NOT be considered
The deadline to submit is Wednesday, July 12, 2023.
Note: Call for Abstracts for the in person 2024 One Water Conference will open fall 2023.